The attorneys at the Law Offices of L. Clayton Burgess have over twenty years experience practicing personal injury law. Our attorneys specialize in representing individuals who have been injured due to the negligent actions of others.
Solicitors at the Law Offices of L. Clayton Burgess have more than two decades of experience in the area of personal injury law. Our personal injury attorneys specialize in representing individuals who have been injured due to the careless or negligent actions of others. We provide personal attention to each client to help them obtain financial compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering, property damage, and lost wages arising from the accident. Our legal representatives manage all phases of injury and wrongful death claims ranging from initial investigation to appellate proceedings.
Our solicitors represent clients in all types of injury cases, including:
- Car accidents: Our car accident lawyers handle cases involving car accidents, motorcycle accidents, bus accidents, bike accidents, pedestrian accidents, and other claims.
- Truck accidents: Our legal representatives are adept at handling trucking collision claims. Trucking accidents are complicated and require comprehensive understanding of the nuances of law.
- Medical malpractice: If you have suffered injuries due to the negligent or careless act of a medical professional, our medical malpractice attorneys are readily available for your assistance. Our solicitors have handled cases involving surgical errors, nursing home abuse, prescription errors and many other complicated cases.
- Personal injury: Our personal injury attorneys can help you obtain generous compensation for slip and fall accidents, animal bites, and product liability.
- Offshore injuries: Our offshore injury lawyers represent clients who have suffered serious injuries working offshore on oilfield vessels and commercial fishing boats.
- Wrongful death: If someone you loved has died due to the negligence of another person, our wrongful death attorneys can help you obtain compensation for your losses.
Our attorneys are equally proficient at handling police misconduct and motorcycle accident cases.
IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU LOVE IS LOOKING FOR LEGAL ASSISTANCE, GET IN TOUCH.
We offer a NO-COST initial analysis of your case. We also work on a contingent fee basis, i.e., we seek payment only when we resolve your case successfully by winning monetary compensation.
DON’T DELAY! YOU MAY HAVE A VALID CLAIM AND BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION FOR YOUR INJURIES, BUT A LAWSUIT MUST BE FILED BEFORE THE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS EXPIRES.
DON’T WAIT TO GET STARTED. LET’S GET TOGETHER NOW.
Legal representatives at the Law Offices of L. Clayton Burgess are adept and well-equipped at handling complicated personal injury cases.