KENNER MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYER
Nothing screams freedom like cruising down I-49 on your motorcycle. How do we stay safe on our motorcycles? How can we make sure to arrive alive? What happens when motorcycle accidents occur?
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
A motorcycle rider should ideally spend dozens of hours learning how to operate their bike, respond to situations, and gain confidence. But people often make the mistake of riding a motorcycle even before they are ready. Their inexperience and lack of adequate training often result in motorcycle accidents.
As per National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) figures, almost 80 percent of motorcycle accidents result in devastating injuries or death of the motorcyclist.
While there could be multiple causes of motorcycle accidents, the fact remains that many of these are preventable. Identifying the common reasons behind motorcycle accidents can help in preventing them. Some of these are:
- Alcohol: It’s a well-acknowledged fact that riding a motorcycle requires razor sharp reflexes. Consumption of alcohol often impairs our judgment and leads to devastating crashes.
- Excessive speed: Speeding is one of the major causes of motorcycle fatalities. In fact, speed is among the primary factors responsible for almost 35% of motorcycle accidents.
- Inattentive driving: Inattentive driving both on the part of car drivers and motorcycle riders may lead to deadly injuries and loss of life.
IF YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONE IS LOOKING FOR LEGAL ASSISTANCE, REACH OUT TO OUR ATTORNEYS INSTANTLY!
Call our Kenner motorcycle accident lawyers for a NO-COST initial analysis of your motorcycle accident case. We work on a contingent agreement basis which means we seek payment only when we resolve a case successfully.
Don’t Delay! You may have a valid claim! Let our motorcycle accident attorneys in Broussard, LA help you before the statute of limitations expires!
Motorcycle Accidents Lead to Immense Physical Pain and Financial Burden
Don’t Delay! Your claim may be valid. Allow our attorneys to assist you before the statute of limitations expires.
HOW TO AVOID MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS
- Be visible: Adding bright and reflective elements to your clothing and bike can make you more visible. It’s also advisable to use the headlight of your motorcycle to warn others on the road.
- Be alert: Texting motorists pose a real danger. It’s also important to remain alert for potholes, patches of sand, railroad tracks, and other road hazards.
- Get trained: If you are a new motorcyclist, it’s important to take a motorcycle safety course. On the other hand, if you’re an experienced rider, it’s recommended that you enroll for refresher courses.
If you’ve become a victim of motorcycle accident, you may require long-term medical care. Our personal injury lawyers and motorcycle accident attorneys are trained to hold the responsible parties accountable for their negligence. Our expert legal professionals are also adept at handling medical malpractice and wrongful death cases with ease.
MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT STATISTICS
- 4,976 motorcyclists were killed in motorcycle crashes in the year 2015
- 4,594 motorcyclists were killed in 2014
- 88,000 motorcyclists were injured in 2015
- 92,000 motorcyclists were injured in 2014
- 57% accidents occurred during daylight
- 97% accidents occurred in cloudy/clear weather
Our Motorcycle Accident Attorneys are Readily Available for Your Assistance
Call the Law Offices of L. Clayton Burgess today!